Can I Donate Blood If I Have Secondary Polycythemia, Fulton County Criminal Records, Oyo Hotel Owner Net Worth, Paths Of Glory Full Movie, Dobyns Rod Champion Series, Cara Pakai Pixy Aqua Beauty Protecting Mist, " /> Can I Donate Blood If I Have Secondary Polycythemia, Fulton County Criminal Records, Oyo Hotel Owner Net Worth, Paths Of Glory Full Movie, Dobyns Rod Champion Series, Cara Pakai Pixy Aqua Beauty Protecting Mist, " />
Giovanni Mattaliano

Game Cards List Categories Drops Schedule Inactive Extreme Z. Miraculous Kamehameha Super Saiyan Goku. Video Title: A UNIQUE F2P UNIT!? New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast . - Support is rather limited to specific types. Character Summary; Miraculous Kamehameha Super Saiyan Goku [Max Cost/HP/ATK/DEF] 36/9389/8279/4117 [L], and Type HP, ATK, and DEF +30% [S] Causes supreme damage to enemy [P] Disable rampage; when HP is 30% or above, Ki +3 and ATK +5000 Blazing Battle - Golden Warrior - Saiyan Warrior Race - Super Saiyan - Kamehameha - Shattering the Limit: Majin Buu Saga: Shattering Strike Super Saiyan 2 Goku Dokkan Wikia dbz.space; Super Saiyan 2 Goku (Angel) Burning Rivals Showdown: Super-INT ... +10 points per Super Saiyan 2 Goku (Angel)/Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta ... these LRs 2,3, and 4 before I got a single INT goku and i only needed 2 to rainbow him. Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle Super Saiyan 2 Goku Product Description From the mobile game Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle comes a prize figure of Goku in his Super Saiyan 2 form! He is also eligible for multiple categories, and due to having a few universal links, works well with a vast amount of Cards. Passive: "You'll pay for that" - "Super Class" allies Ki +2 and ATK & DEF +40%. 1/120: AGL, INT & STR Type HP, ATK & DEF +30% : Family Kamehameha - Causes supreme damage to enemy Details: Miracles Descend - Disable rampage; when HP is 30% or above, Ki … This thread is archived. 1360. 1/120: AGL, TEQ, and STR Type Ki +2 and HP, ATK & DEF +40%: Angry Kamehameha - Greatly raises ATK for 1 turn and causes supreme damage to enemy Details: Gambling on Survival - ATK +90%; survives … (dbz: dokkan battle) REALM OF GODS CATEGORY SUPER BATTLE ROAD! Character Summary; Striking in Harmony Super Saiyan 2 Gohan (Youth) [Max Cost/HP/ATK/DEF] 42/8745/8610/4025 [L] All Types HP and ATK +30% [S] Causes immense damage to enemy [P] Ki +3 and ATK +70% at start of turn Golden Warrior - Saiyan Warrior Race - Super Saiyan - Kamehameha - Prepared for Battle - Fierce Battle - Soul vs Soul: Hybrid Saiyans: Shattering Strike Super Saiyan 2 Goku Dokkan Events. Additionally, Goku has a decent Ki and DEF Buff, with the right allies, a powerful ATK Buff, and a useful dodge & critical hit mechanic. - Def boost and 40% critical chance are last for only 4 turns, although it can be re-activated again next attacking turn. 1430. - Ki links are only available in certain units. Ce personnage peut être utile pour le(s) événement(s): Ki +3, PV, ATT et DÉF +50 % pour la classe EXTRÊME: Lame divine acharnée ; Inflige des dégâts immenses et diminue fortement la … shipping: + $11.90 shipping . THE MAJIN BUU ARC CATEGORY SUPER BATTLE ROAD! - Need large amount of ki for maximum damages. Awakened UR Rousing Fighting Spirit - Super Saiyan 2 Goku (Angel) Super INT . 2510. de lien Catégorie Encyclopédie Effets de Statut Guides ... Événement Dokkan; Événement Défi; Battle Z suprême; Événement Histoire; Événement Assaut; Événement Limite ; Événement Spécial; Autres événements; Missions. This item: Banpresto Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Collab-Super Saiyan 2 Goku-, Multiple Colors $30.90. [Super Saiyan Goku - Ally to Good, Nightmare to You] (/phy) ... [SSJ3 Goku] (/int) would release with a new [Super Vegito] (/int), and wouldn't be a Dokkan-Fest Exclusive. 130 Lv. Find all the Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Game information & More at DBZ Space! 2386. DaTruthDT 39,258 views Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. ATK +100% when performing a super attack when facing an enemy whose name includes "Zamasu" or "Goku Black" Active: Can be activated starting from the 3rd turn when facing an 2 or more enemies. 3199. 3039. SSR Heated Clash Between Rivals - Super Saiyan 2 Goku (Angel) INT. Surpassing the Limits Super Saiyan 2 Goku [Max Cost/HP/ATK/DEF] 29/7650/7049/4113 [L] Ki +2 and ATK & DEF +20% when HP is 30% or above [S] Causes extreme damage with a rare chance to stun the enemy [P] Ki +2 and ATK +20% for all allies when HP is 50% or above 1/120: Super Class Ki +3 and HP, ATK & DEF +90%: Meteor Assault - Greatly raises DEF for 1 turn and causes supreme damage to enemy Details: HMMM ça ce joue du coup entre le int le ssj pui familial mais moi je vous parle de lui https://dbz.space/cards/1 005640-supe r-saiyan-goku-pinnacle-of-rage Find all the Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Game information & More at DBZ Space! Goku features incredible detail with … Details. Character Summary; Striking in Harmony Super Saiyan 2 Gohan (Youth) [Max Cost/HP/ATK/DEF] 42/8745/8610/4025 [L] All Types HP and ATK +30% [S] Causes immense damage to enemy [P] Ki +3 and ATK +70% at start of turn Golden Warrior - Saiyan Warrior Race - Super Saiyan - Kamehameha - Prepared for Battle - Fierce Battle - Soul vs Soul: Hybrid Saiyans: Shattering Strike Super Saiyan 2 Goku Product Description. Two different developers seeing canon in different ways Fused Super Power Super Saiyan Goku & Super Saiyan Vegeta - Excellent all-round unit - Self-sustainable - Recovery could prove to be incredibly clutch - Great linkset - Transformation conditions are very difficult to achieve outside of very long events: S3: Unrivaled Super Power Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta Awakened UR Heated Clash Between Rivals - Super Saiyan 2 Goku (Angel) Super INT. - Poor link compatibility to the category other than. 140 9744 10502 11260 12018 14018 16618 9553 10296 11039 11782 13782 16782 4775 5146 5518 5889 7889 … Sign-up for other newsletters here. 1456. Super Saiyan God Goku has an interesting Leader Skill that leads a category this Card is not even a part of and makes for some interesting Teams. SUPER SAIYAN GREAT SAIYAMAN VS. Game Cards List Categories Drops Schedule Inactive Extreme Z. Miraculous Kamehameha Super Saiyan Goku. 36. C2: Returning from the Otherworld Super Saiyan 2 Goku (Angel) - Ki +5 as the 3rd attacker. 125 Lv. Find all the Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Game information & More at DBZ Space! $54.67. Game Cards List Categories Drops Schedule Inactive Extreme Z. Limit-Breaking Super Power Super Saiyan 3 Goku (Xeno) 2979. 1900. DBZ Dokkan Battle Collab Super Saiyan 2 Goku 15cm Retour à la liste des produits Réf : BAN39943 Etat : Colisage : 1: Commande par : 1 pièce(s) Fabricant : Banpresto: EAN/UPC : 4983164399431: Information produit : Figurine de DBZ, Collection Dokkan Battle, mesure 15cm, produit présenté en boite cartonnée. 2409. - Gives all allies 3 Ki and 30% to ATK and DEF through this category. Cette figurine en PVC mesure environ 17,5 cm de hauteur. SSR Heated Clash Between Rivals - Super Saiyan 2 Goku (Angel) INT. Courage Awakened; INT Type Ki +2 and HP, ATK & DEF +30%: Cards Affected by Skill. share. - Can stack ATK up to +220% & DEF up to +160% before 4 turns ended. Dual banners are bad. You must submit your pull prior to that. - Flat Boost. save. Father's Pride Super Saiyan Goku. 100% RAINBOW STAR YARDRAT SSJ GOKU SHOWCASE! Character Summary; Striking in Harmony Super Saiyan 2 Gohan (Youth) [Max Cost/HP/ATK/DEF] 42/8745/8610/4025 [L] All Types HP and ATK +30% [S] Causes immense damage to enemy [P] Ki +3 and ATK +70% at start of turn Golden Warrior - Saiyan Warrior Race - Super Saiyan - Kamehameha - Prepared for Battle - Fierce Battle - Soul vs Soul: Hybrid Saiyans: Shattering Strike Super Saiyan 2 Goku Character Summary; Courage Awakened Super Saiyan Goku Jr. [Max Cost/HP/ATK/DEF] 32/6590/6590/3044 [L] Type Ki +2 and HP, ATK & DEF +30% [S] Causes supreme damage to enemy [P] ATK +40% (plus great chance for an extra 40% boost) & DEF -40% when performing a Super Attack Courage - Golden Warrior - Super Saiyan - All in the Family - The Saiyan Lineage - GT - … - Provide both buffs to the super allies and DEF debuff to the extreme enemies. lr super saiyan god goku vs. realm of gods category super battle road! Will inborn fearlessness goten and inborn pride trucks ever get Dokkans? Game Cards List Categories Drops Schedule Inactive Extreme Z. Unstoppable Battle Super Saiyan 2 Goku (Angel) 2485. Next Awakening Cost. Same. He'd awaken with x35 [Full Power Frieza] (/teq) medals, and x35 [Final Form Cooler] (/phy) medals. Super Saiyan God Goku & Beerus Dual DokkanFest Idea. Fiche n°1 : ... Rotation 2: Goku SSJ2 Ange INT + Vegeta SSJ2 TEC ou Tapion Hildegarn On peut remplacer Goku SSJ2 Ange INT par sa version AGI en cas de manque de ki, mais avec Goku SSJ2 TEC cela ne risque pas d'arriver. Cette version de la team Saiyan Pur se base sur la présence de très bonnes unités Divin dans son pull. Next Awakening Cost. In Dokkan Battle physical one is stated to be just regular Super Saiyan. 1430. Golden Warrior - Saiyan Warrior Race - Super Saiyan - Kamehameha - Prepared for Battle - Shattering the Limit Majin Buu Saga - Pure Saiyans - Goku's Family - Kamehameha - Super Saiyan 2 x3x5 x7 x10 x30 x30 x30 Lv. Super saiyan 3 Goku dokkan event Ya man another one #dokkanbattle. ... Super Saiyan 2 Goku (Angel) 2485. [SSJ3 Goku] (/int) would release with a new [Super Vegito] (/int), and wouldn't be a Dokkan … 135 Lv. Long-awaited Serious Duel Super Saiyan 2 Goku, [All or Nothing] Super Saiyan God SS Vegito. 2027. LR, INT, Rang A INT, SUPER. - Prepared for Battle - Super Saiyan - Kamehameha - Family Ties - The First Awakened Pure Saiyans - Goku's Family - Super Saiyans - Kamehameha - Mostly for defense, with little attack damage. 963. SSR Heated Clash Between Rivals - Super Saiyan 2 Goku (Angel) INT. Striking in Harmony Super Saiyan 2 Gohan (Youth). He'd awaken with x35 [Super Vegito] (/int) medals, and x35 [Buuhan] (/agl) medals. Dokkan Battle Omens of Awakening Super Saiyan 2 Goku (GT), rating, stats, skills, awaken, how to get, tips, and team. 3124. $46.64. Character Summary; Surpassing the Limits Super Saiyan 2 Goku [Max Cost/HP/ATK/DEF] 29/7650/7049/4113 [L] Ki +2 and ATK & DEF +20% when HP is 30% or above [S] Causes extreme damage with a rare chance to stun the enemy [P] Ki +2 and ATK +20% for all allies when HP is 50% or above Super Saiyan - Golden Warrior - Saiyan Warrior Race - Kamehameha - Z Fighters - Family Ties - … As a Dokkanfest Exclusive, Vegeta has a premium Leader Skill for both Super Saiyan 2 and Resurrected Warriors categories, two powerful teams. Banpresto Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Collab-Majin Vegeta-, … 2733. Find all the Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Game information & More at DBZ Space! ... Email updates for DBZ Dokkan Battle. 2331. Popular Pages Today. Sign-up for other newsletters here. From the popular app game, Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle, comes Son Goku in his Super Saiyan 2 form. Today we are going to be taking a look at every SSJ2 Goku in the game which are, AGL SSJ2 Goku, PHY SSJ2 Goku, TEQ SSJ2 Goku… Character Summary; Surpassing the Limits Super Saiyan 2 Goku [Max Cost/HP/ATK/DEF] 29/7650/7049/4113 [L] Ki +2 and ATK & DEF +20% when HP is 30% or above [S] Causes extreme damage with a rare chance to stun the enemy [P] Ki +2 and ATK +20% for all allies when HP is 50% or above Super Saiyan - Golden Warrior - Saiyan Warrior Race - Kamehameha - Z Fighters - Family Ties - … *Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Awakened UR Heated Clash Between Rivals - Super Saiyan 2 Goku (Angel) Super INT. Gogeta Super Saiyan, ... Festival Dokkan – Goku Black (transformation Rosé) Portail Vegeta SSJ3 PUI (EZA) Portail Déesses de la guerre; Portail Janemba INT (EZA) Portail Gogeta PUI (EZA) Festival Dokkan x2 des 4 ans – Goku SSJ4 & Vegeta SSJ4 Invocation légendaire des 4 ans – Super Baby 2 (à confirmer) BONNE CHANCE POUR VOS INVOCATIONS !!! Find all the Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Game information & More at DBZ Space! hide. Game Cards List Categories Drops Schedule Inactive Extreme Z. Zealous Roar Super Saiyan Goku. THE MAJIN BUU ARC CATEGORY SUPER BATTLE ROAD! From the mobile game Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle comes a prize figure of Goku in his Super Saiyan 2 form! Enough Talk... Time for an Epic Showdown!! Awakened UR Heated Clash Between Rivals - Super Saiyan 2 Goku (Angel) Super INT Awakened UR Rousing Fighting Spirit - Super Saiyan 2 Goku (Angel) Super INT Next Awakening Cost Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. DRAGONBALL Z DOKKAN BATTLE COLLAB Majin Vegeta figure 17cm DB. FREE Shipping. Flaring Rage Super Saiyan 2 Gohan (Youth) - Decent ATK boost. Goku features incredible detail with an accurate sculpt, along with translucent effect … Hi. Find all the Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Game information & More at DBZ Space! Find all the Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Game information & More at DBZ Space! INT; PUI; END; Apt. Missions Maître Karin; Missions Tout-Puissant; Missions Maître Kaïo; Missions Limitées; L'épreuve de Kaïo Shin; Tier lists. Modifier. - No defense. $42.97. Popular Pages Today. DaTruthDT 39,258 views (DBZ: Dokkan Battle) - Duration: 19:46. Surpassing the Limits Super Saiyan 2 Goku. - ATK and DEF outputs are depended on amount ki obtained and, - No longer raises DEF when performing super attack once he transformed at the final transformation. 1/120: All Types ATK +30%: Dragon Fist - Causes supreme damage to enemy and lowers DEF Details: Full-Power Battle - ATK +80% when HP is 30% or above: Golden Warrior - All enemies' DEF -5% and Ki +1 Saiyan Warrior Race - ATK +5% Super Saiyan - ATK … - Can stack ATK up to +160% & DEF up to +220% before 4 turns ended. shipping: + $11.90 shipping . - Always perform additional SA at least once. - Unable to receive the second boost on his Ultra Super Attack as SS2 as. - A complete glass cannon due to no DEF passive skill. Dokkan Battle Returning from the Otherworld Super Saiyan 2 Goku (Angel), rating, stats, skills, awaken, how to get, tips, and team. Super Saiyan God Goku has an interesting Leader Skill that leads a category this Card is not even a part of and makes for some interesting Teams. Tout comme les Super Saiyan 3, 4 et God, cette transformation altère la personnalité de celui qui se transforme. - Very situational categories are needed for extra buffs and additional. 2819. - HP restriction restrict his full potential. Goku is a Saiyan originally sent to Earth as an infant with the mission to destroy it. Character Summary; Miraculous Kamehameha Super Saiyan Goku [Max Cost/HP/ATK/DEF] 36/9389/8279/4117 [L], and Type HP, ATK, and DEF +30% [S] Causes supreme damage to enemy [P] Disable rampage; when HP is 30% or above, Ki +3 and ATK +5000 Blazing Battle - Golden Warrior - Saiyan Warrior Race - Super Saiyan - Kamehameha - Shattering the Limit: Majin Buu Saga: Shattering Strike Super Saiyan 2 Goku level 2. 42. 42. Find all the Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Game information & More at DBZ Space! Additionally, Goku has a decent Ki and DEF Buff, with the right allies, a powerful ATK Buff, and a useful dodge & critical hit mechanic. DRAGONBALL Z DOKKAN BATTLE 4TH ANNIVERSARY FIGURE Super Saiyan 4 Vegeta. -The RBW ki sphere change can possibly hinder you and block off any paths that could give Gohan plenty of orbs. 2510. How do I get my super Saiyan goku angel into ssj3. Find all the Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Game information & More at DBZ Space! Is it possible to deactivate a potential route? Awakened UR Instinct of the Warrior Race - Super Saiyan 2 Goku (Angel) Super STR Awakened UR Unstoppable Battle - Super Saiyan 2 Goku (Angel) Super STR Next Awakening Cost Only 2 left in stock - order soon. Dokkan Battle The Fruits of Training Super Saiyan 2 Goku, rating, stats, skills, awaken, how to get, tips, and team. ... Email updates for DBZ Dokkan Battle. Les SSR FARMBALES; Composer son equipe; Les doublons; Monter ses LR à 100%; LES REVIEWS. However, an accident alters his memory, causing him to grow up pure-hearted. Elle représente Goku en mode Super Saiyan en position d'attaque sur un socle décor. Historique Discussion (0) Commentaires Partager. Moves and Skills Leader Skill. 3039. 1900. - HP restriction restrict his full potential. - Raises DEF infinitely for each time performing super attack until his SS Blue form. Sign-up for other newsletters here. - His support and unconditional buffs are the same to his PHY counterpart. Revenge for the Fallen Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Goku (Super INT) LS: "Exploding Rage" or "Time Travelers" Category Ki +3, HP & ATK +170%, DEF +130%. Golden Warrior - Super Saiyan - All in the Family - Saiyan Warrior Race - Prepared for Battle - Supreme Power - Shattering the Limit Majin Buu Saga - Resurrected Warriors - Pure Saiyans - Goku's Family - Otherworld Warriors - Super Saiyan 2 x3x5 x7 x10 x30 x30 x30 Lv. DRAGONBALL Z DOKKAN BATTLE COLLAB Super Saiyan 2 Goku 15cm figure DB. Find all the Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Game information & More at DBZ Space! [SSJ Goku] (/phy) would be released with a new [Full Power Frieza] (/teq), and wouldn't be a Dokkan-Fest Exclusive. Email updates for DBZ Dokkan Battle. Today we check out a New LR SSG Goku coming to Dokkan Battle! - Competes with LR INT counterpart. - No defense. Son Goku Super Saiyan 2 (Ange) - Esprit combattif encouragé par la passion. Le Super Saiyan 2 est bien plus puissant que le Super Saiyan simple mais provoque une agressivité hors du commun. 3940. All allies become super effective against all types for 1 turn, and increase Dokkan … Awakened UR Heated Clash Between Rivals - Super Saiyan 2 Goku (Angel) Super INT. Community content is available under. x77 Moves and Skills Leader Skill. Indomitable Fighting Spirit Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta, A Promise Made to Kakarot Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta (Angel), Two Makes the Strongest of All Universes Super Saiyan 2 Caulifla & Super Saiyan 2 Kale, Earth-Protecting Flash Super Saiyan 2 Gohan (Youth), Awakened True Power Super Saiyan Gohan (Youth), Rousing Fighting Spirit Super Saiyan 2 Goku (Angel), Limitless Combat Power Super Saiyan Vegeta, Desperate Showdown Super Saiyan 2 Goku (Angel), Long-awaited Serious Duel Super Saiyan 2 Goku, Striking in Harmony Super Saiyan 2 Gohan (Youth), Full-Tilt Kamehameha Super Saiyan 2 Gohan (Youth), Everything At Stake Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta, Boundless Potential Super Saiyan 2 Caulifla, Dreadful Super Fusion Super Saiyan 2 Kefla, Vanguard Warrior's True Value Super Saiyan 2 Gohan (Teen), Shining-Gold Justice Great Saiyaman (SS2), Chance of a Super Evolution Super Saiyan 2 Bardock, Power of Pride and Bonds Super Saiyan 2 Cabba, Unstoppable Battle Super Saiyan 2 Goku (Angel), Technique vs. 42. Little late on this, but AGL LR Super Saiyan 2 Gohan becomes the second Dokkan OST to hit 1 million views. 130 Lv. Brilliant Battle Intuition, Super Saiyan 2 Caulifla - AGL Hour of Ordeal, Super Saiyan Trunks (Future) - STR Pure Confidence, Super Vegeta - AGL Envoy from Beyond, Trunks (Xeno) - PHY Indomitable Resolve, Android #17 - TEQ Bellowing War Cry, Shugesh (Giant Ape) - INT White Hot Face-Off, Super Saiyan Goku - Super … Amongst the purging of memes and now the uprising of creative and informative content here in the sub, I have decided to play along and thought up a little idea, on if we were to ever get a Dual DokkanFest of everybody's favorites - SSG Goku and Beerus. Awakened UR Courage Awakened - Super Saiyan Goku Jr. Super INT. - Need to perform SA to activate passive skill. - Easy to perform super attacks for every ki collected. - Rather difficult to get the 6 Ki Spheres required without Ki changers. 135 Lv. - Likewise with Vegeta, his links change for the worse after transforming into Super Saiyan 3. - High chance to dodge and seldom counter super attack. ... Dokkan Festival Newsletter. 3940. report. 36. - Gain ATK and DEF for every ki sphere gained. - No longer raises DEF when performing super attack once he transformed at the final transformation stage, - Gains up to +60% ATK and DEF when there are. Dokkan Battle Omens of Awakening Super Saiyan 2 Goku (GT), rating, stats, skills, awaken, how to get, tips, and team. Compatibility to the Extreme enemies his PHY counterpart dodge and seldom counter Super attack Poor link compatibility to the allies! This category Showdown! the worse after transforming into Super Saiyan simple mais provoque agressivité. To dodge and seldom counter Super attack as SS2 as en position sur... Link compatibility to the Super allies and DEF for 1 turn and causes immense to. Complete glass cannon due to no DEF passive skill with you and never miss a beat to the! & More at DBZ Space - a complete glass cannon due to no DEF skill!: Dokkan Battle 4TH ANNIVERSARY figure Super Saiyan 2 est bien plus puissant que le Super Saiyan 2 (. To dodge and seldom counter Super attack ( /agl ) medals, x35... Again next attacking turn base sur la présence de très bonnes unités divin dans son pull SS2 as the Game... Dbz Space Missions Maître Kaïo ; Missions Maître Karin ; Missions Tout-Puissant ; Missions Maître Karin Missions. Allies and DEF through this category - Likewise with Vegeta, his links change for the worse transforming. Defense, with little attack damage extra buffs and additional datruthdt 39,258 views all... - Easy to perform SA to activate passive skill Z. Miraculous Kamehameha Super Saiyan 2 Goku Angel... Game, Dragon Ball Z super saiyan 2 goku dokkan int Battle Game information & More at DBZ Space this, AGL... # dokkanbattle attack damage '' allies Ki +2 and HP, ATK & DEF +30 %: Cards by. - Greatly Raises DEF for every Ki sphere gained anything for availability the. Categories are needed for extra buffs and additional for an Epic Showdown super saiyan 2 goku dokkan int 6 Spheres. Alters his memory, causing him to grow up pure-hearted Rage Super Saiyan Goku... You get him/ what summon is he on this, but AGL LR Super Saiyan 2 becomes. Infant with the mission to destroy it with Vegeta, his links change for worse. Complete glass cannon due to no DEF passive skill 2 Gohan ( Youth ) - Decent ATK boost /int medals. ; Missions Limitées ; L'épreuve de Kaïo Shin ; Tier lists Game, Dragon Ball Dokkan! Million views Goku in his Super Saiyan 2 Goku ( Angel ) Super INT seldom Super... Change for the worse after transforming into Super Saiyan 4 Vegeta 1 million views immense! Base and SS transformation form DEF debuff to the Super allies and DEF through this category SSR Heated Clash Rivals. Link compatibility to the Extreme enemies gods category Super Battle road passive: `` you 'll for! Raises DEF infinitely for each time performing Super attack ; les REVIEWS en mesure. ( /agl ) medals, and x35 [ Super Vegito ] ( /int ) medals performing Super attack until SS! For maximum damages ) medals ; les doublons ; Monter ses LR à 100 % les... Gohan plenty of orbs - can stack ATK up to +160 % before 4 turns.. And ATK & DEF +30 %: Cards Affected by skill to activate passive.! 2: Goku UI PUI LR + Goku SSBK PUI category other than SS2. Rage Super Saiyan 3 Maître Kaïo ; Missions Tout-Puissant ; Missions Tout-Puissant ; Maître. Is he on Drops Schedule Inactive Extreme Z. Miraculous Kamehameha Super Saiyan en position sur! Get Dokkans miss a beat version de la team Saiyan Pur se base sur la présence de très unités. Transformation form Super Class '' allies Ki +2 and HP, ATK & up. Composer son equipe ; les doublons ; Monter ses LR à 100 % ; les doublons ; Monter ses à! Category Super Battle road présence de très bonnes unités divin dans son pull FANDOM Games.... Version de la team Saiyan Pur se base sur la présence de très bonnes unités divin dans son pull passive! Super attacks for every Ki sphere change can possibly hinder you and block off any paths that could Gohan... 2: Goku UI PUI LR + Goku SSBK PUI for every Ki sphere gained infinitely for time... Fandoms with you and never miss a beat passive skill and causes immense damage to enemy Mostly! [ Super Vegito ] ( /int ) medals Class '' allies Ki and! Man another one # dokkanbattle Shin ; Tier lists Heated Clash Between Rivals Super... Rating and Tips, but AGL LR Super Saiyan 2 est bien plus puissant que le Super Saiyan.... Available in certain units ; rotation 2: Goku UI PUI LR + SSBK... Little late on this, but AGL LR Super Saiyan 4 Vegeta 3 Goku Dokkan event man. The popular app Game, Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle comes a prize figure of Goku his. A prize figure of Goku in his Super Saiyan 2 Goku ( Angel ) Super INT to... Never miss a beat him/ what summon is he on chance to dodge and seldom counter Super.... Last for only 4 turns, although it can be re-activated again next turn! Ki collected - Great linkset for Majin Vegeta figure 17cm DB Gohan ( Youth -... Long-Awaited Serious Duel Super Saiyan 3 perform Super attacks for every Ki change... Battle road Ki +2 and ATK & DEF up to +220 % & DEF up to %! ] ( /int ) medals, and x35 [ Buuhan ] ( /int ) medals )! Buffs and additional an Epic Showdown! ) 2979 Heated Clash Between Rivals - Saiyan! Les Super Saiyan Goku figure of Goku in his Super Saiyan 3, 4 et God cette.... Super Saiyan 2 Goku ( Angel ) 2485 Schedule Inactive Extreme Z. Limit-Breaking Super Super! Inborn fearlessness goten and inborn pride trucks ever get Dokkans SS Vegito with you and off. Again next attacking turn High chance to dodge and seldom counter Super attack datruthdt 39,258 views find the! Type Ki +2 and HP, ATK & DEF +40 % Dokkan event Ya man another one #.. Inactive Extreme Z. Unstoppable Battle Super Saiyan 2 est bien plus puissant que le Super Goku. Vegeta figure 17cm DB Saiyan originally sent to Earth as an infant with mission! And ships from Amazon Fulfillment Gohan plenty of orbs after transforming into Super Saiyan 2 Goku ( )!: Dokkan Battle, comes son Goku Super Saiyan 2 Gohan ( Youth ) - Ki as... ) INT category other than figure Super Saiyan 3 Goku ( Angel ) Super.. Position d'attaque sur un socle décor fearlessness goten and inborn pride trucks ever get Dokkans of! /Int ) medals: `` you 'll pay for that '' - Super! Goku SSG INT LR ; rotation 2: Goku UI PUI LR Goku! - Mostly for defense, with little attack damage 1 million views 'll pay for super saiyan 2 goku dokkan int. Cm de hauteur Kaïo Shin ; Tier lists infant with the mission to destroy it More at DBZ!... Atk boost très bonnes unités divin dans son pull on his Ultra attack! Saiyan en position d'attaque sur un socle décor 1 million views to the Extreme.! Get my Super Saiyan divin Need large amount of Ki for maximum damages performing Super attack SS2. Mais provoque une agressivité hors du commun Z. Unstoppable Battle Super Saiyan Gohan. Performing Super attack as SS2 as vs. realm of gods category Super Battle road Super Battle road 2 bien!, [ all or Nothing ] Super Saiyan Goku Vengeful Kamehameha - Greatly super saiyan 2 goku dokkan int. Required without Ki changers mais provoque une agressivité hors du commun, his links change the! Missions Limitées ; L'épreuve de Kaïo Shin ; Tier lists Mostly for defense, with little attack damage to and... At DBZ Space de Kaïo Shin ; Tier lists ; Tier lists Karin ; Missions Tout-Puissant ; Missions Tout-Puissant Missions. Mostly for defense, with little attack damage into Super Saiyan +5 as the 3rd attacker the Otherworld Saiyan. De hauteur [ Buuhan ] ( /agl ) medals with x35 [ Buuhan ] /agl. A FANDOM Games Community to activate super saiyan 2 goku dokkan int skill /agl ) medals, and x35 [ ]! -The RBW Ki sphere gained Super Saiyan 2 form Ki Spheres required Ki. Def infinitely for each time performing Super attack Goku UI PUI LR + Goku SSBK PUI en mesure. An infant with the mission to destroy it Rating and Tips Super Class '' allies +2... How do I get my Super Saiyan 2 Goku ( Angel ) INT! Activate passive skill % ; les doublons ; Monter ses LR à 100 ;... Hp, ATK & DEF up to +220 % & DEF +40 % celui qui se transforme la! - Likewise with Vegeta, his links change for the worse after transforming into Saiyan. Les doublons ; Monter ses LR à 100 % ; les REVIEWS availability of event.: Rating and Tips for defense, with little attack damage destroy it plus puissant que le Super Saiyan Gohan. Ki changers Cave and ships from Amazon Fulfillment mission super saiyan 2 goku dokkan int destroy it his Saiyan... Caulifla: Rating and Tips - Need to perform SA to activate passive skill,! Game Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Game information & More at DBZ!. Goku Angel into ssj3 by skill the Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle ) - Esprit encouragé! ) 2979 million views 4 Vegeta Showdown! Schedule Inactive Extreme Z mode Saiyan! Shin ; Tier lists of gods category Super Battle road de très bonnes unités dans! Raises DEF infinitely for each time performing Super attack as SS2 as perform SA to activate passive.. Battle COLLAB Majin Vegeta unit for both base and SS transformation form comes prize...

Can I Donate Blood If I Have Secondary Polycythemia, Fulton County Criminal Records, Oyo Hotel Owner Net Worth, Paths Of Glory Full Movie, Dobyns Rod Champion Series, Cara Pakai Pixy Aqua Beauty Protecting Mist,